ADVANCED CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY|
(Advanced Cranial Sacral, Bio Cranial or Cranio Sacral therapy -
enhanced with Theta Healing,
EFT, Bio-Energy, Bio-Mechanics, Somato-Emotional Release, Visceral Manipulation,
Functional Endocrinology, Reiki & Medical Clinical Qigong Therapy)
Simona Glekel M.S., L.A., L.M.T., Q.C.M.T.
"I have received CST before, but not with this powerful effect."
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Who is Simona Glekel?
S. A. Glekel has
- an advanced level in studies of a Craniosacral System - Craniosacral Therapy (CST): Hydraulic One - and its healing therapeutic effect on adults and children.
- She is an Active Member of the American CranioSacral Therapy Association, ACSTA (acsta.com)
- is a Medallion Member of the International Association of Healthcare Practitioners, IAHP (iahp.com)
She has ACSTA certificates in
- CS therapy I, II,
- SomatoEmotional release, clinical application, and
- CS for pediatrics, including newborns (CSI,CSII,SERI,CASR,CSP).
Simona Glekel also has
- M.S. in Engineering, L.A, R.M.T., L.M.T., Q.C.M.T.
- education and experience in Bio-Energy, Bio-Mechanics, Somato-Emotional Release, Visceral Manipulation, Lymphatic Drainage, Functional Endocrinology, EFT, Reiki & Medical Clinical Qigong Therapy
- Basic DNA certificate in Theta Healing (www.thetahealing.com)
- remote healing experience
From her earlier education and work, Simona Glekel has experience and done research in
- environmental studies of water toxicity
S.A. Glekel originally became an engineer in Russia, where she published 4 technical books, 3 other publications, and has 1 patent. She studied herbology in Russia and has a US certificate in environmental studies and water contamination - knowledge that brings more insight to deal with body toxicity.
In the US she designed and implemented various (engineering) energy systems in compliance with the laws of nature (physics, hydraulic, mechanics). Listed in "Cambridge Who is Who".
Her life, and successful career in engineering, changed after a family tragedy involving a death due to brain damage, after which she decided to switch direction and learn everything possible about the brain/spinal/neurological systems of the body.
Simona Glekel also has extensive knowledge in Bio-Energy and Bio-Mechanics. Her work improves the energy properties of the body, which is of central importance also in CST. Her energy work is enhanced by having completed certificate studies of Visceral Manipulation, Lymphatic Drainage, Functional Endocrinology
& Medical Clinical Qigong Therapy as well as Reiki.
Thanks to all these experiences she now has a unique approach to the body as the most perfect hydraulic/engineering/energy system, designed by the Creator. She has an extraordinary understanding of the interaction within the body of these different systems, which combine different forms of energy. Her extensive knowledge is a major factor in her great success with clients. Another factor is her remarkable intuitive skills and psychic sensitivity.
What is CranioSacral Therapy??
- CranioSacral therapy (CST, Bio Cranial Therapy, Sacral Cranial, Cranial Sacral Massage) is a gentle, non-invasive method of evaluating & enhancing the function of a physiological body system the Craniosacral system, in which there is a rhythmical pulse created by the motion of the cerebrospinal fluid. The purpose is to determine if there are any abnormalities in the rhythmic pulse of this body fluid that surrounds the brain and spinal cord. And then to pinpoint and correct the source problems.
CranioSacral therapy enhances the body's natural ability to heal & has proven effective in treating a wide variety of health problems. Serious problems often show substantial and lasting improvement in very short time. For complicated problems always use the most experienced therapist you can find. There can be quite a difference among CST therapists, since it often takes years of work with thousands of clients to reach optimal skill. The therapy was developed by Dr. Upledger D.D.,O.M.M
and Dr. Zvi Karni, PhD, Biomechanics.
How does a CranioSacral therapist work?
- A CranioSacral therapist is trained to determine if there are any abnormalities in the rhythmic pulse of the cerebrospinal fluid, if the pulse is too slow, too fast, irregular or inhomogenous, and where restrictions are located. Using hands and fingertips with a subtle, hardly noticeable touch, on the fully clothed client, the therapist will gently step-by-step help the body correct various abnormalities and problems caused by imbalances of the Craniosacral system. By the same means skeletal & cranial dislocations are located and corrected. A special form of energy work constitutes another large part of CST, e.g. release of trapped energy in tissues & membranes.
How is CranioSacral therapy performed?
- CranioSacral therapy is performed by a very gentle touch - about 5 grams – generally no more than the weight of a nickel – to the surface of the body. The essence of this gentle method is to balance the function of the cerebrospinal fluid from disorganized motion into organized order (6 to 12 cycles per minute), which is the normal and optimal state.
The person lies horizontally on a table, fully clothed, while the therapist evaluates and corrects the rhythm of the cerebrospinal fluid. Since this fluid represents hydraulic energy, it has a powerful effect on the entire function of the central nervous system and other body systems (circulatory, lymphatic, immune, skeleto-muscular, endocrine, etc.).
How does it feel?
- A person experiences a state of deep relaxation, sometimes falling asleep, and feeling fully refreshed after the end of the session. CST is being used for insomnia, hyperactivity, depression, nightmares, anxiety. The method increases resistance to stress as well as other environmental damages.
Are there any problems with CST?
- Well, people recover so fast, that I constantly have to get new clients. People do not need years to get better, rather months. My hardest cases sofar have had substantial recovery in less than 5 months. Of course this is only positive, it is why I professionally chose to concentrate on this very effective therapy.
If you try CST and don't achieve desired result - try a more experienced CST therapist. When it comes to difficult diseases, there can be large differences in results between different therapists, depending on experience, knowledge and education, as well as hands-on skill.
Is CranioSacral Therapy covered by health care insurance plans?
- There are differences - some progressive insurance plans will cover CST, yet other insurance plans will not cover the treatment. The more recognition CranioSacral Therapy is gaining, and the more people are requesting CST, the sooner it will be recognized by insurance companies.
There is an annual international drive for spreading knowledge of CST - April is designated as the CranioSacral Therapy Awareness month.
Note: The quick and lasting results that as a rule are achieved with CST will make you save money in the long run, even without insurance coverage. And, what is health worth?
What Conditions Does CranioSacral Therapy Address?
CranioSacral Therapy by a skilled therapist is uniquely powerful, and can help heal even severely paralysed and damaged bodies. It is common that I get cases that doctors have deemed hopeless, and manage to get them back to health.
Paralysis Case Stories
Children - Case Stories
More Case Stories
To read a cover story by Lisa Upledger (pdf-file) - describing CranioSacral Therapy, e.g. healing Bells Palsy, click here.
“As soon as Dr. [Lisa] Upledger
touched my face and started putting
opposing forces against the
muscles, I realized there couldn’t be
a more perfect treatment for Bell’s
Palsy,” Tom said. --- Why spend
6 or 7 months with a problem
when you can feel better in 6 or 7 hours?”|
CST strengthens your body’s ability to do what it does best: take care of you.
And in that way it helps alleviate a range of illness, pain and dysfunction,
- Children's & Infantile Disorders - see case stories
- Autism, Cerebral Palsy
- ADD - see article
- Learning Disabilities
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries, Whiplash
- Migraine Headaches
- Abnormal Blood Pressure
- Chronic Fatigue click here
- Motor-Coordination Impairments
- Epilepsy, Alzheimer, Dementia
- Post Stroke Conditions, Paralysis - see case stories
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Scoliosis, Spondylosis - see article
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Emotional Difficulties
- Facial Pain Problems
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
- Insomnia, Hyperactivity, Sleep Disorders
- Depression, Nightmares, Anxiety
- Memory Deterioration, Brain Dysfunction,
- Stress and Tension-Related Problems
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Fibromyalgia, Arthritic problems, Abnormal Blood Pressure
- Chronic colitis, Bed Wetting
- Peripheral Neuropathy, Neuroma, Hemangioma
- Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis
- Restless Leg Syndrome click here
- Orthopedic Problems
- Loss of Vision, Hearing or Speech
- And Many Other Conditions - see case stories
Paralysis Case Stories
Children - Case Stories
More Case Stories
"Before they brought her to see me, Amelia's family paid $23,630 to conventional medical doctors to treat her scoliosis and headaches. The cost of her CranioSacral Therapy: $300. |
A mother's relief: Priceless. "
Ken Piercy, MTI, CST-D, Dallas, TX, Straight Talk on Scoliosis
"I have found this work to
be so exciting that I now not only use it as an assessment tool for
all my clients, but for at least 80 percent of treatment. My
caseload is almost entirely "end-of-the-line" chronic pain with
which other therapies have failed. |
I am amazed at the results I am
getting using CranioSacral Therapy"
Judith Bradley, P.T., San Francisco, CA